Offiicials at JP Morgan Chase are "lazy" and not doing enough to show how well the company is run, says Chairman and Chief Executive Jamie Dimon after one-third of shareholders disapproved his pay last week, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodbye to Voicemail at JP Morgan
- Big Banks Looking to Dump Commodities Units
- Jamie Dimon: Hero or Goat?
- JPMorgan’s Dimon Gets More Money
- The Woman Who Took the Fall for JPMorgan Chase
- Government 'Paralysis' Spooks Home Builders, Buyers
- How to Rescue Your Retirement at 55
- Legal Costs Push JPMorgan to Rare Loss