Labor leaders, who were in favor of the minimum wage increase, now want an exemption for companies that have union workers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Labor Demands $15 Minimum Wage for L.A. Workers
- Irvine May Buck Minimum Wage Trend
- Santa Monica Wage Hike Could Exempt Unions
- L.A. May Hike Hotel Worker Minimum Wage to $15
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Panel Takes Step Toward Wage Boost for L.A. Hotel Workers
- New Minimum Wage Battle?
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?