This may be the year California officials hike the gas tax to help pay for repairs to the state’s crumbling bridges and roads, the Daily Breeze reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Recommended Sales Tax Hike Would Pay for Street Repairs
- Hermosa Beach Votes Against Oil Drilling Proposal
- Weighing Emergency Response
- State Leaders Unveil Transportation Package with Hikes in Diesel, Gas Taxes
- Facelift for Ports O' Call Getting Nearer
- Trucking Firms Fear Hiked Fuel Taxes Will be Steered From Road Repairs
- Hawthorne Facelift: Proposal Seeks to Restore Downtown
- Carson Just Says No, Again, to Drugs