Charter Communications Inc. is poised to become the largest pay-TV provider in Southern California. That is, if it’s successful in its attempt to buy Time Warner Cable in a deal that’s expected to be announced Tuesday, the Los Angeles Times reports. And the deal could allow more viewers to watch Los Angeles Dodgers games.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Good news, Dodgers fans!
- Viewers Flock to KDOCT-TV for Dodgers
- Garcetti Asks FCC to Review Dodgers TV Impasse
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Time Warner May Attract New Offers
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks