Business owners in Los Angeles County have an optimistic outlook about conditions but are concerned about taxes and regulations, according to a study released Tuesday by the Los Angeles County Business Federation, or BizFed. See the Los Angeles Business Journal's coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Looming Wage Hike Tamps Down Business Confidence
- Local Businesses Reluctant to Hire More Workers Despite Overall Optimism
- New Take on Business
- Report: L.A. Small Businesses Hopeful, but Still Cautious
- BizFed Opposes L.A. Minimum Wage Hike, Berkeley Study
- Survey: L.A. Businesses More Optimistic, But Hesitant to Hire
- Survey Says Businesses Don’t Love L.A.
- Wage Hike Gets Go-Ahead