Tribune Publishing, owner of the Los Angeles Times, agree to to pay $85 million to buy San Diego’s flagship newspaper, U-T San Diego. See the Los Angeles Business Journal’s coverage here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Times Owner Buys San Diego Paper
- Paper Deal Done
- Soon-Shiong Reportedly to Buy L.A. Times, San Diego Union-Tribune
- READER POLL: What impact will the consolidation of the region’s newspapers under two owners have on local coverage?
- New Team at Times to Address Changes in Publishing Industry
- Murdoch: ‘L.A. Times to Go to Eli Broad’
- MEDIA---End of Times Local Sections Is Good News for Rival