Big salaries, trips to Sin City and, of course, steak dinners: All were paid for with water ratepayers’ money by employees of two trusts created by L.A.’s Department of Water and Power, according to city audits released Thursday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. to Audit DWP Nonprofits
- More Water Rules
- DWP Audit Stalls after Auditors Take Too Many Notes, City Hall Sources Say
- Trouble for County Fair Association
- Judge May Order DWP Union to Turn Over Records
- More Water Limits Possible
- DWP to Raise Rates?
- L.A. Halts Review of DWP Nonprofits, Cites Lack of Cooperation