Los Angeles County is now weighing in on the minimum wage hike debate as the L.A. County Board of Supervisors is considering commissioning a study on Tuesday to look at the local impacts of raising the minimum wage, City News Service reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Council Proposal Could Slow Minimum Wage Hike
- Council Asks for Minimum Wage Study
- City Study Backs Wage Hike; Biz, Labor Release Dueling Studies
- County Minimum Wage Expected to Pass
- L.A. Restaurateurs Want Tips to Count Toward Minimum Wage
- Long Beach Chamber Wants Say in Pay-Raise Push
- Council Proposal Could Push L.A. Minimum Wage Above $15
- Hearing Nears on Raising California's Minimum Wage