Hewlett-Packard’s former chief executive Carly Fiorina says she is more than 90 percent likely to run for president on the Republican ticket, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Faces Barrage of Critics at Debate
- Fiorina’s Hat Thrown
- Hewlett-Packard Ousts CEO Fiorina
- Wayman Replaces Fiorina at Hewlett-Packard
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 15, A. Jerrold Perenchio
- Hurd to Succeed Fiorina at HP
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 15. A. JERROLD PERENCHIO
- HP Hopes Hurd's Low-Key Style Helps Company