In a bizarre twist, hospitals are actually buying more of the medical scopes linked to the recent superbug outbreak, and that’s not OK with Freshman Congressman Ted Lieu, who says device-maker Olympus Corp. shouldn’t be profiting from its flawed devices, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2 Dead, 170 Potentially Exposed to Superbug at UCLA Hospital
- Another Hospital Reports Infections from Scope
- Cali Beats Lone Star State in Job Growth
- FDA Issues Warning Against Medical Device After CRE Outbreak
- Recalled: Pistachios
- Traffic Woes on the Way at California Incline
- Chipotle Stocks Rally
- $3 Million Worth of Marijuana Seized