Simon Property Group Inc. is hoping money talks in its quest to conquer Santa Monica-based Macerich Co., the Wall Street Journal reports. Simon is raising its bid from $16 billion to $16.8 billion to buy its rival.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Macerich Says ‘No, Thanks’
- Macerich Rejects Simon Property’s Offer
- Macerich Pressured to Reconsider Simon Bid
- Simon Property Bids $16 Billion for Macerich
- Latest Offer for Mall Operator Proves Tough Sell
- Macerich CEO Retiring
- Pushed by Activists, Macerich Adds Independent Directors
- Carson’s Bigger Ambition: 1.8M SF