Hello Kitty is saying goodbye to Torrance. Sanrio Inc., the Japanese parent company of Hello Kitty, is moving its headquarters to El Segundo, the Daily Breeze reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanrio Inc. Names New Chief Operating Officer
- Barbie maker Mattel will produce Hello Kitty toys
- Raytheon to Move El Segundo HQ to Texas
- Hello Kitty to Take Over L.A.
- South Bay Cities Oppose State´s Pot Regs
- Boeing Making 5 Percent Cut in Satellite Workforce
- Hello Kitty Beer: Zen and the Art of Crass Marketing
- Big Move for Strand Brewing