Bankrupt San Bernardino has been paying state pension fund Calpers, but the city has skipped out on about $10 million in payments on private pension bonds since 2012 and hasn’t negotiated with bondholders in months, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Calpers to Appeal San Bernardino Bankruptcy Eligibility
- Investors Await Fed Statement
- Congress Wins Relief on Obamacare Subsidies
- Creditor Will Fight San Bernardino Bankruptcy Plan Favoring Calpers
- American Apparel Begins Laying Off Employees
- American Apparel CEO Fights Back in 'Sex Slave' Suit
- WellPoint To Cut, Delay Premium Hike in California
- Bad Weather, Middle East Unrest Hurt Oxy's Production