Herbalife is still battling with hedge fund manager William Ackman, but the company came out on top in a related fight Tuesday: A judge dismissed a lawsuit brought by an Herbalife shareholder who claimed he lost money because of Ackman’s accusation that Herbalife is a pyramid scheme, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife’s Shares Rise After Lawsuit Dismissed
- Herbalife to Pay $15 Million to Settle ‘Pyramid Scheme’ Lawsuit
- Herbalife Wins Again
- Herbalife Wins Lawsuit Dismissal – Again
- Stiritz Slims Down His Herbalife Holdings
- Herbalife Invests in Chief Executive’s Safety
- Heavyweights in Final Rounds of Herbalife Fight
- Herbalife Continues to Plummet