Bruce Beresford-Redman, a former "Survivor" producer, has been sentenced to 12 years in a prison in Mexico in connection with the death of his wife, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Heat Wave Expected for Sunday’s L.A. Marathon
- Public Schools See Windfall from Lottery
- Former Port of L.A. Police Chief Pleads Guilty
- Three Plead Not Guilty in “Pay-to-Stay” Schools Case
- Metrolink May Be Next Stop for Outgoing Metro Chief
- Jenner Fights Back
- Television Producer Arrested in Sister’s Murder
- Bell Gardens Mayor Shot to Death at Home