An unclaimed $1 million lottery prize will be handed over to California’s public schools as the winner failed to claim the money by a deadline Thursday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Up for Lotto Winner
- Three Plead Not Guilty in “Pay-to-Stay” Schools Case
- Unclaimed Lottery Jackpot Mystery
- Metrolink May Be Next Stop for Outgoing Metro Chief
- Heat Wave Expected for Sunday’s L.A. Marathon
- ‘Survivor’ Producer Sentenced for Wife’s Murder
- Hollywood Skyscraper Project Sits On Earthquake Fault, State Says
- Albertsons Agrees to $3.4 Million Settlement