Retail sales fell nationwide last month for the third month in a row probably due to harsh winter weather, CNBC reports. Sales dropped 0.6 percent after declining 0.8 percent in January, according to the Commerce Department.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Yellen: Harsh Weather May Have Affected Economic Data
- U.S. Manufacturing Dips in February
- Consumer Prices Make Record Drop
- How Retailers May Cope With 'A Billion Dollar Storm'
- Jobs Report Too Weird to Just Blame the Weather
- Good News and Bad
- U.S. Consumers Spent Less in January
- Moonves: Time Warner Cable Letter an 'Empty Gesture'