Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is quietly launching his 2017 re-election campaign, the Los Angeles Times reports. Although he is only halfway through his term, Garcetti has filed the paperwork for another bid.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Valley Business Group Delays Minimum Wage Vote
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Energy Cuts Will Create Jobs, Garcetti Says
- LAX Labor Troubles Averted
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Garcetti Beats Greuel
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes