Developer Rick Caruso plans to build a $155 million luxury apartment building near the Beverly Center at the intersection of La Cienega and San Vicente boulevards, the Los Angeles Times reports. Caruso also developed 8500 Burton Way and the Grove shopping center nearby.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 22, Rick J. Caruso
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 13. RICK CARUSO
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 18, Rick J. Caruso
- Clang Clang Clank
- Sunset La Cienega Project Starts
- Arden Sells Calabasas Building in $7 Million Deal
- Caruso-LACMA to Study Fairfax Trolley Line
- Caruso to Buy Glendale Masonic Temple