The Long Beach City Council voted on Tuesday to delay action on allowing JetBlue to have a federal customs facility at Long Beach Airport, the Long Beach Press Telegram reports. Councilmembers want to wait 60 days until a special election is held in April to fill the council seat for the Fourth District which is in the airport’s flight path.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Long Beach City Council Rejects Plan for International Flights at Long Beach Airport
- Airport Plans Up in Air?
- New Money for Alamitos Bay Marina Approved
- Long Beach May Waive Licensing Fees for Startups
- Long Beach to Sue L.A. Over Railyard Project
- Long Beach May Update Urban Agriculture Rules
- Morning Headlines
- Plummeting Oil Prices Force Long Beach to Curb Budget