Rep. Jared Huffman, D-San Rafael, traveled to Southern California this week to urge local water leaders to fight for funding projects that include waste-water recycling and desalination, the San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- City of Industry Sues Ex-Mayor for Back Rent
- Local Governments Should Take Lead on Global Warming
- Big Desalination Plant Ready
- Neighboring Officials Oppose Desalination Plant
- Fear of Fires
- Local Newspapers Hit By Subscription Renewal Scams
- Fourth of July Travel Up
- Local Effort to Buy Times Turns to Karsh, Oaktree