The tug of war over California’s water system is most pronounced in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta, as farmers, environmental groups and Southern California are at odds over how the water supply should be distributed, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MWD Commits Up to $10.8B for Two-Tunnel Water Project
- Solution to Water Woes?
- Huffington Post Facing Uncertain Future With Verizon
- Murdoch Gives Sons Power
- Paying Sacramento’s Water Bill
- Great Divide Between Water-Rich North, Arid South
- Co-CEOs at Deutsche Bank to Step Down
- Power Grab at Center of Environmentalist Water Package