President Barack Obama’s trade bill, which would give him fast-track authority to pursue trade agreements with 11 Pacific Rim nations, got approved by the House Thursday after being derailed by his own party last week, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Allowing More Foreign Workers Stirs Debate
- Bill Would Expand U.S. Database to Verify Hires
- Co-CEOs at Deutsche Bank to Step Down
- Huffington Post Facing Uncertain Future With Verizon
- Obama to Give Unauthorized Immigrants Work Permits
- Obama to Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- Trade Bill a Go?
- Crucial Rule Is Delayed a Year for Obama’s Health Law