Santa Clarita Valley residents, beware. Water restrictions are coming that include watering yards on designated days and only twice a week with possible fines of up to $500 a day or having service shut off for those who don’t obey, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Council OKs L.A. Medi-Pot Ordinance
- Some L.A. Officials Increased Water Use During Drought
- Suit Hits Agency's Actions That Benefit Newhall Ranch
- State OKs Fines for Water Wasters
- L.A. Forecast: Rain, Snow
- Newhall Ranch Project Moving Forward
- 3,600 Without Power in Heat Wave
- Fighting Condom Regulations