The Dow Jones industrial average fell 108 points in Monday trading to close at 17,791.
The S&P 500 fell 10 points to 2,084.
The Nasdaq fell 21 points to 5,030.
The LABJ Stock Index was flat at 231.
Gainers and Losers
Monday’s biggest local gainer was Kythera Biopharmaceuticals Inc. The Calabasas drug developer’s shares rose 9 percent on the day, closing at $59.75.
Monday’s biggest loser was Ixia, another Calabasas company. Shares of the networking software firm fell 4 percent, closing at $12.44.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Mixed; Ixia Up, DreamWorks Sinks
- Stocks Rise; Kythera Soars, Lion Loses
- Stocks Fall; Puma Biotechnology is Up, Capricor Tanks
- Stocks Fall; BreitBurn Rebounds, Cadiz Dries Up
- Stocks Rise; Skechers Soars, Second Sight Medical Products Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Ceres Soars, Daily Journal Sinks
- Stocks Fall; InterGroup Corp. Rises, BreitBurn Energy Partners Sinks
- Stocks Fall; NetSol Rises, Unico American Tanks