State lawmakers are preparing to vote on the state’s $117.5 billion budget plan Monday without Gov. Jerry Brown signing off, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Budget Passes
- Governor to Sign California Budget Today
- Recovery Coming to an End?
- Brown Declares Victory for Prop. 30
- Bill to Keep Aliso Canyon Shut Advances
- Analyst Predicts $2.5-billion Windfall for California
- Brown Wants to Reorganize California Transportation
- Key Committee Votes Yes on UC Tuition Hike