In a move that could throw a monkey wrench in the housing recovery, mortgage rates have shot above 4 percent for the first time this year, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- How Many Candidates is That Now?
- Loan Spigot Runs Dry for Small Biz
- Obama to Explain $4 Trillion Budget for Fiscal 2016
- Pataki Enters Presidential Race
- Wall Street Recovery?
- S&P and Justice Department Near Settlement
- Beverly Hills Home Sells for $4M Over Asking
- Wal-Mart to Raise Pay of U.S. Workers Above Minimum Wage