As lawmakers focus on the flush state budget, Gov. Jerry Brown warns California need to prepare for the next economic downturn, which he says is “around the corner,” the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- California Lawmakers OK Budget
- Brown, Legislators Reach Deal on Bullet Train Funds
- More Taxes?
- Analyst Predicts $2.5-billion Windfall for California
- Gov. Brown Collects Millions for Pet Ballot Measures
- Gov. Brown Repeals Parts of Prop. 187
- New Attitude
- Lawmakers to Offer $1 Billion Drought Relief Bill