If you're disappointed so far by the summer fare at the movies, you're not the only one. Ticket sales have been on the decline, and studios have yet to release a breakout hit, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate Braced for Big Flop Film
- Hollywood Box Office Booming
- DreamWorks Pushes 'Mr. Peabody' to 2014
- DreamWorks Falls on 'Turbo' Projections
- Regal Makes Peace with Disney on 'Iron Man 3'
- Advance Movie Tickets in Demand
- Hollywood Hopes to Cash In on Summer Blockbusters
- AMC Stops Selling Advance Tickets for 'Iron Man 3'