New inspection policies are adding wait times for drivers, some trucking industry advocates say. Procedures now require union members to inspect chassis for so-called “roadability,” the Daily Breeze reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Truck Drivers Fast to Protest Trucking Firm Policies
- More Truckers Strike
- Trucking Group Seeks Exemption for Congestion
- Some FedEx Drivers Walk Off Job
- Port Pollution Plan Pleases Truckers
- Port OKs Independent Trucker Ban
- Headlines From Wednesday's Papers
- Port, Truckers Square Off as Clean Trucks Suit Opens