The Dow Jones industrial average fell 171 points in Thursday trading to close at 17,906.
The S&P 500 fell 18 points to 2,096.
The Nasdaq fell 40 points to 5,059.
The LABJ Stock Index fell one point to 232.
Gainers and Losers
Thursday’s biggest local gainer was Internet advertising company ReachLocal Inc.
Shares rose 7 percent on the day, closing at $3.10. The Woodland Hills company last month introduced a mobile app that delivers location-based advertising to mobile phones.
Thursday’s biggest loser was semiconductor manufacturer Trio Tech International. The Van Nuys company’s shares fell 6 percent on the day, closing at $3.11.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Rise; Electro Rent Surges, B. Riley Slumps
- Stocks Fall; ReachLocal Climbs, Global Eagle Sinks
- Stocks Rise; Smart & Final Soars, Broadway Financial Falls
- Stocks Rise; RadNet Soars, TrueCar Brakes
- Stocks Fall
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Tops, ReachLocal Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Soars, Ritter Pharmaceuticals Tanks
- Stocks Fall; U.S. Auto Parts Network Rises, Arrowhead Research Sinks