Long Beach Harbor Commissioners voted unanimously Monday to set a $206 million limit for their part in financing a new downtown civic center that would house the Harbor Department as well as a new main library and City Hall, the Press Telegram reports. The new headquarters could possibly be completed by the end of 2019 if all goes according to plan.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Port Continues Talks With Ports O’ Call Developer
- Long Beach Harbor Commissioner to Leave
- Long Beach Official Blocks Port Dispute Probe
- Port of Long Beach Considers Raising Rates
- Truckers Object to Port's New Plan
- Long Beach Officials Call for Minimum Wage Hike
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Port of Long Beach Embarks on Monumental Year
- Harbor Commission OKs New Terminal