Santa Monica’s Honest Co. is planning a move early next year, signing a lease for more than 80,000 square feet at 12130 Millennium Drive in the office complex known as i|o at Playa Vista, the Business Journal reports. The ecommerce company, co-founded by actress Jessica Alba and L.A. entrepreneur Brian Lee, signed an 11-year lease last week that triples its current space, according to sources.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Honest Co., in Expansion Mode, Will Move to Playa Vista
- Plot Sale Reflects Lots of Interest in Downtown
- How Honest is the Honest Co.?
- Jessica Alba’s Honest Co. Settles Fraudulent Labeling Lawsuit for $7.35 Million
- Unilever Reportedly Looking to Buy Playa Vista’s Honest Co.
- Alba’s Honest Co. Accused of Dishonesty
- Honest Co. in IPO Talks
- REAL ESTATE QUARTERLY: Submarket Gains More Ground as Landlords Run Up Asking Rates