Who said fast food is bad for you? A new study from researchers at the University of Illinois says it’s actually better for your health than fine dining, with lower levels of sodium and cholesterol, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Make Way for Whole Foods Downtown
- Vending Machine Uses Facial Recognition to Shame You
- Raul Martinez Sr., Founder of King Taco, Dies
- You Can Now Order a $40,000 Bottle of Booze at the Peninsula Beverly Hills
- Hamburger Hamlet Founder Harry Lewis Dies
- Sriracha Rooster Invades Pop Culture
- Fast-food Ban Hasn’t Paid Off, Study Finds
- Freehand and Broken Shaker Cause a Stir Downtown