It looks like the Los Angeles County minimum wage hike is likely to pass Tuesday, now that Los Angeles County Supervisor Hilda Solis, who failed to back the plan last month, has changed her mind, the Los Angeles Times reports. Solis says she will support a gradual increase to $15 an hour after her concerns were addressed following a study of small businesses in unincorporated areas.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minimum Wage Hiked By Board of Supervisors
- Weighing In on Raising Wages
- Labor Secretary Solis Returning to California
- County to Crack Down on Minimum Wage Employers
- Council Passes Hotel Wage Hike
- LA 500: Hilda L. Solis
- County Department to Work on Wage Transitions
- Supervisors Reject Minimum Wage Exemptions