Dealmaking at Sundance Film Festival, the first movie market of the year, is fiercer than it has been in years as distribution rights to about a half-dozen high-profile movies have been picked up, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Internet TV Dispute May Hit High Court
- New 'Disney' Film Shot Without Permission
- Distributor Shooting for Stars on Bigger Screens
- AUCTION--Going Once, Going Twice... INDEPENDENTS GO ON THE BLOCK IN WHAT'S BILLED AS FIRST MOVIE AUCTION
- Court Upholds Deceptive Ad Charge Against Resnicks’ POM Wonderful
- CINEMA---Is It Curtains For Art-Film Producers?