L.A.’s Cultural Heritage Commission will decide today whether to start the process of designating Norms restaurant on La Cienega Boulevard, which is slated for demolition by its owners, as a historical monument, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Owner Seeks ‘Reasonable Development’ for Historic Norms Building
- Norms Passes Major Hurdle
- L.A. Sued Over Marilyn Monroe House
- Hollywood Saga Continues
- Possible Agreement for Tom Selleck
- Council Votes to Curb ‘Mansionization’ Demolitions
- Planning Commission Backs 30-Story Towers in Hollywood
- U2 Guitarist’s Malibu Pads Get Approval