The developers of an NFL stadium in Inglewood, including a company controlled by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke, expect to recoup up to $100 million in tax rebates in the first five years that the stadium is open, an Associated Press review has found.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stan Kroenke to Woo NFL Owners with Inglewood Stadium
- City Approval for Inglewood Stadium Could Come Today
- Rams Owner to Build NFL Stadium in Inglewood
- Inglewood Stadium May Not Bring Rams to L.A.
- Rams Owner May Bring Soccer to Inglewood Site
- Rams Confirm Inglewood Purchase
- L.A. on Agenda Today for NFL Owners
- Rams Coming Back to L.A.