Stan Kroenke, the owner of the St. Louis Rams, plans to build an NFL stadium in Inglewood, the Los Angeles Times reports, potentially paving the way for the league’s return to Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. on Agenda Today for NFL Owners
- Stan Kroenke to Woo NFL Owners with Inglewood Stadium
- The Stan Plan: Kroenke Speaks
- Inglewood Stadium May Not Bring Rams to L.A.
- Bringing the NFL Back to L.A.
- ‘Consensus’: Rams-Chargers in Inglewood
- NFL Town Halls to Debate L.A. Move
- St. Louis’ Pitch to Keep Rams Lacks Some Financing