Venice’s disappearing-message service Snapchat Inc., which was among the few technology startups to attain a valuation of $10 billion or more, ended 2014 with a filing that disclosed it raised $485.6 million, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Snapchat Closes Out Monster Funding Round
- Snapchat Reported in Talks with Alibaba, $10 Billion Valuation
- Temporary Message App Speaks to Surprise Investor
- Yahoo Investment Values Snapchat at $10 Billion
- Snapchat Raises $1.2B, Aims at Explosive Growth
- UPDATE: Snap Inc. Files for $3 Billion IPO; Discloses 158 Million Daily Active Users
- Snapchat Raises $175 Million from Fidelity
- Snapchat Raises Another $50 Million