Former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa will not run for Barbara Boxer’s United States Senate seat, the Los Angeles Times reports. Attorney General Kamala Harris is the only major candidate who has so far announced her bid.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Latino Leaders Seek a Senate Candidate to Replace Villaraigosa
- California Attorney General Kamala Harris to Enter Senate Race
- Villaraigosa Gives Last 'State of the City'
- Now, a State Minimum Wage Hike
- State Senate Approves Climate Bill
- Gas-Cutting Bill Sparks Ad War
- More Taxes?
- Gov. Brown Collects Millions for Pet Ballot Measures