A Dutch national is facing aggravated identity theft and federal hacking charges related to the theft of digital copies of three Hollywood films, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dutchman Indicted on Identity Theft, Hacking Charges Related to Film Thefts
- Former StyleHaul Executive Indicted for Embezzlement
- L.A. Man Indicted in International Cyberfraud Ring
- Indictment Issued in Massive Identity Theft Case
- Former StyleHaul Executive Pleads Guilty to Embezzeling $22 Million
- Credit Union Exec Facing Embezzlement Charges
- Silicon Beach Report May 14: Disney Buys Out Hulu Stake
- Cracking Down on Wall Street Cyber Hackers