An 80,000-seat NFL stadium in Inglewood proposed by St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke could be approved today by the City Council, or it could call for a special election, the Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Inglewood Hires Security Firm to Assess Stadium Risks
- Stan Kroenke to Woo NFL Owners with Inglewood Stadium
- Rams Owner to Build NFL Stadium in Inglewood
- NFL Stadium Moves Closer to Inglewood Ballot
- L.A. on Agenda Today for NFL Owners
- Carson Council Could OK NFL Stadium Tuesday
- Inglewood Stadium May Not Bring Rams to L.A.
- NFL Stadium Developers Expect $100 Million in Tax Breaks