USC signed a lease for an additional 30,000 square feet in the AT&T Center complex, which will make it the major tenant in the landmark office tower at 1150 Olive St. near Staples Center that will soon say USC on top instead of AT&T, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Condos Downtown?
- Playa Vista Office Attracts Tenants with $8 Million Upgrades
- Bank Tower Developer to Build Office for Creative Firms
- Sky High Deck to Be Built for Tourists
- Office Complex Sold in Little Tokyo
- Steep Rise in Residential Rents Projected Over Next Two Years
- Queen Mary’s Majestic Makeover
- In Southern California, New Jobs Fill Empty Office Space