Santa Monica private equity firm Clearlake Capital Group has acquired IT service management FrontRange Solutions.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
FrontRange will merge with Clearlake portfolio company Lumension to form Heat Software, a B2B service management and solutions firm. The combined entity will be led by Jonathan Temple, previously FrontRange’s president and chief executive. Heat, which will have more than 350 employees, will be based in FrontRange’s Milpitas headquarters.
Heat assists with business operations, such as security and compliance, through its software suite, which services 8,700 customers worldwide.
“Heat Software will have a unique opportunity to provide enterprises with greater efficiency and effectiveness for their IT departments, as well as enhanced security across the entire organization,” said Clearlake Partner Behdad Eghbali and Vice President Prashant Mehrotra in a statement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ease Entertainment Finds Bison Capital Investment
- VXI Global Solutions Acquires Symbio
- DocMagic Signs Off on Purchase of eSignSystems
- Cornerstone OnDemand Acquires Evolv Inc. for $43 Million
- Vision Internet Secures Investment
- Clearlake Capital Acquires Dude Solutions
- Bluebeam Acquired for $100 Million
- Timeline Labs Acquired for $22 Million