J2 Global has acquired Firstway Digital Limited, a Dublin distributor of digital fax services.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. J2 said it did not expect the financial impact to be material.
It’s another buy that will bolster J2’s overseas cloud business, which includes storage, email security and fax services. The Hollywood Internet services company, which also operates a digital media portfolio, acquired eight companies in December, a testament to its strategy of expanding through acquisitions.
“Firstway strengthens our position in Europe, makes us the market leader in digital fax services in France, and brings J2 an established brand, customer base and a talented team,” Chief Executive Hemi Zucker said in a statement.
Shares of J2 were down 24 cents, less than a point, to $59.62 midday Wednesday on the Nasdaq stock market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month
- j2 Global Acquires Contactology
- J2 Global Acquires MXSweep
- J2 Global Extends Carbonite Offer
- J2 Global Extends Carbonite Offer, Again
- J2 Global Makes Another Acquisition
- J2 Global’s Carbonite Bid Rejected, Separately Announces Exec Death
- Zealot Networks Valued at $100 Million