President Obama has proposed spending $5 million in the upcoming federal budget on the West Coast’s earthquake early warning network, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. County Authorizes Study of Recreation Needs
- Obama’s Budget Earmarks $330 Million for L.A. Transit
- Mudslides May Get Worse
- Presidential Visit to Clog L.A. Traffic
- Hollywood Skyscraper Project Sits On Earthquake Fault, State Says
- How to Avoid Obama Motorcade Traffic
- Property Owners May Get Tax Breaks for Retrofits
- No Quake Fault on Hollywood Building Site