Oil prices plummeting 60 percent in six months is forcing Long Beach, which has projects funded by oil revenues, to curb its budget plans, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports. The City Council will prioritize Tuesday larger projects planned along the coastline.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Money for Alamitos Bay Marina Approved
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility
- Port Funds Pollution-Curbing Projects
- Long Beach May Update Urban Agriculture Rules
- Long Beach May Waive Licensing Fees for Startups
- Garcia Beats Dunn in Long Beach Mayor Race
- Long Beach Officials Call for Minimum Wage Hike
- Trade Rep Backs Trans-Pacific Partnership