Elon Musk’s Space Exploration Technologies Corp. of Hawthorne successfully blasted 11 satellites into orbit on its Falcon 9 rocket and also brought a first-stage booster back down to Florida's Cape Canaveral on Monday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SpaceX’s Flight Scrubbed Less Than 2 Minutes Before Launch
- SpaceX Launches its Largest Rocket
- SpaceX Successfully Lands Rocket on Boat
- SpaceX Moves Ahead of Competition After Rocket Landing
- SpaceX Attempts Earth Landing of Rocket
- SpaceX Breaks Launch Record
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 16: Sony Skipping E3
- SpaceX Nails World’s First Launch, Landing of Reused Rocket