The largest desalination plant in California is set to open in Carlsbad within days, paving the way for about 15 other projects proposed along the state’s coastline, the San Diego Tribune reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Call for Accountability
- Desal Plants Worth Their Salt?
- Congressman Pushes for Waste-Water Recycling
- Neighboring Officials Oppose Desalination Plant
- Solution to Water Woes?
- Water Woes Spur Fresh Look at Desalination
- Might Critics Warm Up to This Desalination Plant?
- Santa Barbara Plans for Drought Relief